I've been tagged by my blogging friend Steph over at PLAYING WITH SOAP.
THE RULES ARE:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Share the five top places on your "want to see or want to see again" list.
4. Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.
So here it goes, the five random and/or weird facts about myself:
1. CHECK OUT PLAYING WITH SOAP!
2. One weird fact: I don't sleep. Seriously! I probably get about 2 hours sleep a night. Been that way since a child. Second weird fact: I eat peanut butter on french toast. Maybe not weird to everyone but to those around me it is super weird. Third weird fact: I over buy books. I have about 100 books I've never read. I buy and buy and buy and don't even read half of them. It is an addiction. Fourth weird fact: I like to do those silly search and finds on kids menus at restaurants. I like seeing who can finish them first, me or my kids. LOL!! Fifth weird fact: I hate having dirty hands. If I get one speck of something on them it will drive me crazy until I wash them off. Another childhood issue. LOL!!!
3. I want to see: Tibet, India, Italy, Alaska, Africa
4. I've tagged: Carrie Gigi at UNDER THE WILLOW GIFTS BLOG
Diane at DIANE DIARIES BLOG
Missy Balance at CRAFTY CARNIVAL BLOG
Soapaholics Anonymous BLOG
Royal ROYAL COQUETTE BLOG
5. Everyone has been notified :)